- Why participate
- Online application
- Make the best out of the show
- Intellectual property protection
- Exhibition priority
The MatchMaking system of appointments
Meet your target audience
The MatchMaking system of appointments will allow you
- seeing the list of exhibitors and visitors before the trade show starts,
- making appointments with the companies which interest you,
- setting the meeting’s agenda.
Advantages for exhibitors
- Increase attendance to your stand
- Increase the number of meetings with your target audience
- Have successful negotiations thanks to preliminary preparation of meetings
- Appoint meetings with companies of your interest
- Enhance the efficiency of exhibiting
Advantages for visitors
- Save time by choosing the companies which interest you in advance
- Enhance the efficiency of your visit by planning meetings and negotiations in advance
- Make the best of the trade show
If you are an exhibitor, send your application to be published in the official catalogue, guide and web catalogue in advance. You then receive a letter with the link to the MatchMaking page, your login and password.
If you are a visitor, register to the trade show online. You then receive an access to your user account where you can find the link to the MatchMaking page.
If you have any questions about MatchMaking, please contact us at
MatchMaking will help to make your meetings efficient!